maandag 23 juli 2012

Hair conditioner, no need to wash out

I went to Holland yesterday and found a total new variety of hair products, they were all natural and they made me very greedy...
I restrained myself and bought only one, yes one, unbelievable right?


It's called Henna Cure and it restores the hair, it has vitamin E, jojoba, silk and natural henna in it.
The product is especially for dry and damaged hair and promises a better structure, more shine, more volume and (the best of all I think) you can us it every day wether it is on dry or wet hair.
Fell in love and it costed me only 2,50 euro.
To be on the safe side I tested it on my daughter's hair, she's 5 and her hair feels really dry.
The woman in the shop told me that I should use only a very tiny bit of the product and it would make my hair really soft.


It worked unbelievably well!
I could feel my daughter's hair getting softer while I was putting the product on, the volume increased and she has a beautiful shine.




    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten