woensdag 5 september 2012

Hairdresser


A few days ago I went to my hairdresser again, to get a second try to get my hair fixed (still very orange), weirdly enough I have been getting a lot of compliments about it (before I went to the hairdresser again) but I still can't see it. I mostly feel like a carrot.

Turned out my "luck" still hasn't changed, as in "I haven't got any" when it comes to hairdressers... I got a student. A bad student. Everybody deserves a fair chance but my hair looks like I have an outgrowth from a month (!) and some spots are not colored at all (my right side). I decided I should do something and complained, I confess, very quietly, when it was done but when I got home it really bugged me and I decided, after a day, to call the boss from the salon (she did my hair the first time) and told her that I wasn't very happy with it... But she didn't want to admit the mistake that her student made. She was quit defensive and made the argument that they have to stay away from your scalp because the color can run out and then you end up with a big blond spot on top of your head. I'm sure that it happens, bur staying away 3 centimeters from your scalp..?

I hate this kind of situations because she was really good but I'm convinced that you should always stick up for your customers and try to keep them happy. Your staff is very important but if they don't do their job right, you should be able to admit it.

So, here I am. Again. Not happy with my hair.
The next one I think I'm going to try is around our corner and they have cut my hair before but never colored, I have to wait a bit tough because my hair is damaged enough already and I really want it to grow again (am I the only one who always regrets cutting it off even when it seemed such a good idea at the time?) and hairdressers just aren't cheap...

I'll keep you all informed, please keep your fingers crossed for me!

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten